Quality and environmental policy
Proyectos e Infraestructuras Zambana, S.L.U. has assumed the compromise of maintaining a Quality control and Environmental system based on the Rules of ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 for the development of their activities in Building and Edification.
This compromise is known, understood and shared by all the members that compose the team of Proyectos e Infraestructuras Zambana, S.L.U. and it is shown in all the aspects of their management.
1. Satisfy our client: Execute the clients’ work in a way that all their needs and expectations are met. Asserting trust in our organization.
2. Constant improvement: To compile and analyse the data from the management system that will allow identifying the areas that need improvement in our processes, procedures and the general activity of the organization.
3. Environmental protection: To avoid the pollution and exhaustion of the resources in all the activities developed with potential to damage the environment, through control, management and decrease the possible residues generated during our activity and reducing the risk of environmental accidents.
4. Legality: Comply with all the legal requirements and laws requested by the norms and agreements with our clients, that apply to our activity.
5. Alliances: Integrate our providers and subcontractors with the active compromise to improve clients’ satisfaction and control their environmental aspects.
6. Formation and sensitivity the staff to make them realise the importance of their responsability on the quality, clients’ satisfaction and protection of the environment.
This policy will be revised periodically, adapting it to the nature of the activities and the environmental impact, it will be available to the public and should be known by all the members of the company
Antonio José Pérez | Manager